DOES YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS CAPITAL NOW?
Not based on your Personal Credit but you business revenues verified from you business bank statements.
We will advance you on your future sales and get the cash within hours!
Does your business need cash fast- Up to $2 Million
IMPORTANT STEP BEFORE YOU START THE APPLICATION PROCESS.
1. Get your last THREE business bank statements and save it to your computer per name of month and year.
2. Also the PRESENT Month to Date business bank statement and save to your computer as “present month”
3. Completely filled out ADMIN FORM ( Can be downloaded from our home page ) – Save to your computer.
4. Scan a Copy of your Drivers License and save to your computer
You can also submit your application by sending all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SUBMIT MY APPLICATION?
1. Our underwriting team will review your information and application.
2. If approved, you will get a CONDITIONAL PRE APPROVAL for the amount of your future sale we are willing to buy and how much we are willing to pay and the terms.
3. Once you agree with the purchase terms, we will send you a purchase agreement for your signature and request for additional supporting documents.
4. Underwriting may request that you securely give access to your bank to verify your bank statements.
ONCE APPROVED, WHAT HAPPENS?
1. You will get a agreement where you will have to get notarized, email back and send original per next day mail back to our company.
2. Underwriting will request simple additional supporting documents. ( see below please always prepare these documents before hand )
3. Underwriting will request a short interview with you to better understand your business.
4. Once all documents and purchase agreement is received by underwriting, they will deposit funds within two hours to your business account.
CLOSING THE TRANSACTION – BE PREPARED WITH THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS FOR FAST FUNDING.
The faster you move and submit the required documents, the faster you get funded. Its all in your hands.
Once Approved, please have the following documents ready for submission:
1. Your business rental contract
2. A voided check for your business account where you want your funds to go.
3. Your business registration
4. Business License if required for your type of profession.
5. IRS letter issuing you your EIN number.
6. Be prepared to PRINT out our purchase agreement and terms, get it NOTARIZED and email back to us. Original MUST be sent per NEXT day mail.
7. Last two months proof of business rental payments.
8. Also you will be required to have a short telephone interview with our underwriters.
9. We may contact your place of business landlord.
IMPORTANT: The underwriting is a process and sometimes require additional supporting documents as needed from you.Please remember its a process and we cannot determine exactly what the underwriters may require but work with us through the process and you will be satisfied.